- Installation and Operation model RAK-2
- Installation and Operation model RFC-1/B firmware version 6.x
- Quick Setup Guide model RAK-2
Frequently Asked Questions
It is important to keep the Setup Tool 6 software up to date. The .SIT files created with prior software versions can be used but the .RFC export files must be recreated due to possible data corruption.
- Site identification phrase programming
- Telemetry channel programming
- Timed event programming
- Telemetry alarm programming
- Telemetry alarm block programming
- Telephone number programming
- Indirect power reading programming
The programming pages generate instructions for RAK-2 and RCS series systems that have firmware version 6 in the embedded RFC-1. Users of earlier models, including RAK-1 systems and stand-alone RFC-1 systems, should use the programming pages that are compatible with those models.